This data protection information applies to data processing by…
Telephone: +49 8091 5399-0
Fax: +49 8091 5399-20
- data protection officer
Pursuant to Section 38 of the Federal Data Protection Act, you are obliged to appoint a data protection officer if 20 or more persons are regularly involved in the automated processing of personal data or if processing operations are carried out that are subject to a data protection impact assessment pursuant to Section 35 of the GDPR. The latter is the case if a data processing is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, which is assumed in particular if you process personal data on a business basis for the purpose of transmission, anonymised transmission or for the purpose of market or opinion research.
Telephone: +49 8091 5399-0
2 Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– name and URL of the file accessed,
– website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– evaluating system security and stability, and
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry is from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
– this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
Tracking tools: The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-oriented design and the continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc (https://www.google.de/intl/de/abouth).
(1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are
and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
– Browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com./dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
data protection provisions on the use and application of LinkedIn
The controller has integrated components of the LinkedIn Corporation on this website. LinkedIn is an Internet-based social network that allows users to connect with existing business contacts and to make new business contacts. Over 400 million registered people use LinkedIn in more than 200 countries. This makes LinkedIn currently the largest platform for business contacts and one of the most visited websites in the world.
With each individual call-up of our website that is equipped with a LinkedIn component (LinkedIn plug-in), this component causes the browser used by the data subject to download a corresponding representation of the component from LinkedIn. Further information on LinkedIn plug-ins can be found at https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins. Within the scope of this technical procedure, LinkedIn receives knowledge of which specific sub-page of our website is visited by the data subject.
If the data subject is logged in to LinkedIn at the same time, LinkedIn recognises which specific sub-page of our website the data subject is visiting with each call-up of our website by the data subject and for the entire duration of the respective stay on our website. This information is collected by the LinkedIn component and assigned by LinkedIn to the respective LinkedIn account of the data subject. If the data subject activates a LinkedIn button integrated on our website, LinkedIn assigns this information to the personal LinkedIn user account of the data subject and stores this personal data.
LinkedIn always receives information via the LinkedIn component that the data subject has visited our website if the data subject is simultaneously logged into LinkedIn at the time of calling up our website; this takes place regardless of whether the data subject clicks on the LinkedIn component or not. If the data subject does not want this information to be transmitted to LinkedIn, he or she can prevent the transmission by logging out of his or her LinkedIn account before accessing our website.
7. data subject rights
You have the right:
– To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
– revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
8. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status September 2022.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.inbprotec.com.